cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just gone onto carphone warehouse and bought the phone sim free. Ordered today delivery Friday they gave confirmation it's in stock and just awaiting confirmation email but they said they wouldn't of processed my order if it wasn't in stock available for Friday. your best bet is to ring them.
Message 3011 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've paid o2 400 pounds to upgrade early and for the phone I don't have the money to do that I'm so mad 😡😡😡 why do they keep lieing and also why are they taking more orders when they carnt deliver the ones they have got 😡😡😡😡

Message 3012 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've paid o2 400 pounds to upgrade early and for the phone I don't have the money to do that I'm so mad 😡 why do they keep lieing and also why are they taking more orders when they carnt deliver the ones they have got

Message 3013 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby I carnt message you it won't let me

Message 3014 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just recieved tariff change email and dispatched email with tracking number yeyyyyyyyy 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Message 3015 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous SAME!!! Bouncy Bouncy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

Im so pumped to get my hands on my phone now!. 

It's been a long and horrible 7+ weeks wait but o2 are seemingly doing something.  

I pre-ordered on 11/9 so if you pre-ordered around that time then hold on and wait a few more days people.

Hope everyone enjoys their new phone when they get them.

My take away lesson from this whole mess is that next time - September 2018 - I will be going direct with Apple and not this whole fiasco again. Hope they fix the issues we've had this time round for people upgrading in September 2017! 

Peace and Love people heart

Message 3016 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I received two texts froma mobile number giving me a tracking order for my phone from o2 but no tariff change email says my phone is getting delivered today!!!? O2 are confusing me I they they are confusing themselves. Looks like I'll be sending the one back to carphone warehouse if this is legit.
Message 3017 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on the 12/9 to give people an idea only had two emails one tariff change and one dispatched checked this morning and looks like it's coming today 😀 Hope u get yours as well @Anonymous 

Message 3018 of 3,109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Good to hear @Anonymous and @Anonymous!

@Anonymous, I have asked for some order clarification for you from the rest of the team.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3019 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby please can I have an update as this is a joke.
Message 3020 of 3,109