Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi, I want to know when does my contract end. thank you.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking O2

The phone needs to be unlocked please because we have moved to another server

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number unobtainable

I have an iPhone 7. I'm able to receive calls when the phone is switched on, but when the phone is switched off, anyone who tries to call me hears the 'number unobtainable' tone. No dialling tone. No calls are diverted to voicemail.I'd be grateful fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Media Messaging

I have received several messages lately saying I have a media message. Every time I try to log in nothing happens. I'm typing in my phone number and the correct pin. Any ideas?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charge

HelloI have been charged for Premium & information services and I don't know what that means. Could you let me know/trace what this is so I can make sure it doesn't happen again or try and get the money back. Much appreciated, thanks a lotSarah

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up replacement iPhone with ease...

Lost iPhone few weeks ago. Currently operating on a temp device, (not a smart phone). I haven't input any of my contacts as the process seems to take to long on the non-smart phone device. The new replacement iPhone is due to arrive soon, (insurance ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air Pods

Hello I recently bought a pair of Air Pods through the 02 website in the last few hours, they were in stock and are still showing in stock and i picked a delivery date , but now i have recieved a text saying they are out of stock ?? Can anybody from ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

Can someone explain to me what it means on my monthly phone bill when it stars charges for premium and information services I appear to be getting charged from between £12 to £40 for services I do not understand , how can I disable these so called nu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

I have just returned from Spain where I used r travel,do I now need to cancel as I have returned to uk

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 priority On my iPad Air 2

How can o2 iPad users gain access to the priority services . As like the people with phones on o2 contracts we are valid and valuable costumers too.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos