cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't know if this a good sign but people on mac rumours have movement on there deliveries to the uk. I know it's directly though Apple but it means 7's are coming to the uk.
Message 1711 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah and yesterday as well of all size variants - o2 seem to be lagging behind all the rest atm there just seems to be no movement at all on anything

Message 1712 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys for making light of the situation.  Nice to be able to laugh at this somehow.

To be honest, if o2 don't contact me today that's the end of our relationship.  I would even contemplate going in or around the o2 in Greenwich.  I feel so disrespected and unappreciated as a customer of 10 years.

I have that eagerness looking at my phone every 5 minutes.  Like "are you kidding me, they're really not contacting me". GASP

Message 1713 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm seriously considering moving over to EE. Not because of the iPhone 7 Plus situation but because I too would love a red catsuit just like the one that Kevin Bacon wears! Dance

"Oops I did it again"! Mexican Wave

Message 1714 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay so I posted a message yesterday stating that I had spoke with a manager who was giving me credit & a callback to confirm a date of when I would receive my phone.

Guess what?

She never called back, so I called in, spoke with a manager who is apparently emailing this other manager from yesterday to call me by 4:30 & I also made her aware of another manager from the 19th who lied about escalating a complaint & he willl apparently be calling me back by 3:30.

Let's see if any of this actually happens though.

Message 1715 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm seriously considering moving over to EE. Not because of the iPhone 7 Plus situation but because I too would love a red catsuit just like the one that Kevin Bacon wears! Dance

"Oops I did it again"! Mexican Wave

But will you also have a "Knee Operation" like Brittney did?

Message 1716 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

According to the latest chat bots they can get our deliveries done faster 

ANURAG: If you want I can refresh the order for you so that it's dispatched for the delivery at the earliest possible.

Be assured. 😂😂

Message 1717 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you only get 'be assured' & not the full on 'be rest assured' you can be assured that you will not be prioritised.

You have my full assurance on that.
Message 1718 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gut wrenching reading the EE forums, 

They have 256gb matt blacks in stock and available for customers to change to...

Even EE customer service staff joining in and giving up to date information

Why cant O2 do the same?

Message 1719 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

deffintly think EE are prioratised by Apple because of the free apple music offer 

Rest Assured Apple dont Prioratise o2's order

Message 1720 of 3,109