cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

http://www.istocknow.com/live/   Interesting website showing stock globally. Not a single plus in black or jet black worldwide 

Oh dear. That is not good at all. 

All we can hope is that stock from Apple with sort this problem out soon. 

Message 301 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
What did the text that was sent tonight say? I've not received any word
Message 302 of 3,109

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

There's a news article on another forum with the initials MR, stating that Jet Black Plus devices are shipping much sooner than expected from Apple. In fact people who were initially told delivery in October and November are getting devices in the next few days......

Hopefully that article is reliable.

That's on Macrumours (that's what MR stands for) and is related apple ordered devices....

Message 303 of 3,109

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

http://www.istocknow.com/live/   Interesting website showing stock globally. Not a single plus in black or jet black worldwide 

Of course it does, apple are out of stock and said many times.... it wont show handsets that have been pre-ordered and shipping to carriers etc.... not that there are any mind

Message 304 of 3,109

Robsa
Level 3: Thinker
  • 66 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous I think that just shows US availablility.

Edit: OK found UK... not sure how accurate it is, I think it's based on apple store website nubers or something?  Hope it's not accurate anyway!  

Edit 2:  It does juist seem to be Apple Store availability.  There are shops in Worthing with 7's in stock, just not Pluses....  😞

Message 305 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Haven't had any text tonight, or anything regarding my order for that matter since confirmation after ordering early on the 9th

Message 306 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, so ive been following this thread for a few days hoping I was one of the lucky ones. I'm not.

Anyway.. I order the 7+ Black 32GB on 9/9 8.45am and my boyfriend shortly after me - both with delivery expectation 'Up to 2 weeks'. I've had no email, no delay text, no nothing from O2. Anyway... My boyfriend got a call today saying that he wouldnt be receiving his iPhone (exactly the same as mine) until 30th November.

Live chat are useless. They just say it's out of stock and I will get an email and text when it is dispatched "up to 6 weeks" (Tell me something I don't know please!!)

This was a call from 'O2 Head Office on behalf of his local O2 Store' (even though he ordered online). We called back the number who's automated message said 'Thanks for calling the O2 Business Centre' and someone picked up. When he said he wanted to cancel his order and his contract, they said they couldnt do it. And to call 202.

Then I spoke to a poor boy who knew nothing and didn't even know how to cancel my order and refund me my 'Handset Upfront Fee'. However, he did credit my O2 account with £10 for the inconvencience.

I repeatedly said that I knew it wasnt his fault, and I was sorry to be another one of those customers. He asked if there was anything they could do to stop me from cancelling my contract. I said "Yes, tell me where I am in the queue and realistically how long will it take before I recieve my new iPhone". He couldn't. 

Anyway, I told him to keep my order and my contract going for now. Mainly because i've still got my fingers crossed that i'm going to be lucky and get my handset sooner than 3 can deliver the one I just ordered online (estimated 7th October). Because I really don;t want to leave O2!

Message 307 of 3,109

Robsa
Level 3: Thinker
  • 66 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

wow @Anonymous that is horrendous!  Your boyf ordered on 9/9 in the morning and he got a call saying he wouldn't get his iPhone until NOVEMBER?!  Nasty!

Oh please let my one come before then!!!!!

Message 308 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
November? 😳

I don't get it. I mean. I get the delay but everybody is being told different things.?
Message 309 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Robsa wrote:

wow @Anonymous that is horrendous!  Your boyf ordered on 9/9 in the morning and he got a call saying he wouldn't get his iPhone until NOVEMBER?!  Nasty!

Oh please let my one come before then!!!!!

This is looking worse by the minute. I ordered at 0805, but I would have thought that anyone ordering before 9am would get it before November. 

Just keeping my fingers crossed that Apple come through, as I've lost all hope with o2. 

As as a footnote, I was told two to three weeks but would be given a date tomorrow in the update. 

I smell cow manure. 

Message 310 of 3,109