cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

My convo with cs

ME: Hello, I was wondering if there was any new info on my IPhone 7 plus order? I was told it might get sent today but haven't received any info on it, so I was just hoping for some clarification.

CS: Hello, it's May here. I hope you're well. What can I do for you?

CS: I got the query.

CS: Let me check the account.

CS: Can I confirm you are the account holder and that you wish to discuss the Pay Monthly number you have already entered?

CS: Perfect.

CS: Scott, as I see your order is in process to get dispatched.

ME: Does it say a despatch day?

CS: No it has not yet confirmed the dispatch day, however it is getting prepared for dispatch.

CS: Once it is dispatched you will receive a confirmation email with the delivery time and date.

ME: So just to confirm, my phone is in stock with o2 and its now getting prepared for dispatch?

CS: Yes, that's correct.

ME: great news

CS: Scott, is that all for me today?

ME: yes thank you

ME: thanks for the help

CS: You're welcome.

CS: Take care & bye.

Let's hope its not another goose chase!! and I ordered a IPhone 7 plus 32gig matte black on the 9th @9am

Message 291 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @Anonymous

Guys, please remove CS names from your transcript posts

Thanks

Message 292 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Scottie I had the same convo but then was told something different in another convo, not believing a word until I get the dispatch email
Message 293 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

My conversation with live chat was assuring me it would arrive within 2 weeks but then after pressuring for a guarantee & promise of that they soon back tracked saying they didn't want to give false assurance but they'd try their best to have it with me within 2 weeks. I just think they're telling us what we wanna hear rather than the truth.

Message 294 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Scottie I had the same convo but then was told something different in another convo, not believing a word until I get the dispatch email
Yeah I know but least if I dont hear something in the next few days I can quote it and see what happens .................. probably nothing

Message 295 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called O2 and had a pleasant chat with an agent again.

I think I am done trying now. Bottom line is I ordered the worst model possible (iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black) and Apple didn't give them enough.

I placed my order on the morning of 9th September so if they get some from Apple I will hopefully see my phone.

In the chronicles of different offers for my inconvenience, I was offered double my data for 6 months so I will be the one on your cell tower beating the hell out of Netflix and slowing it down for you all! Call it my senseless revenge!

Message 296 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a news article on another forum with the initials MR, stating that Jet Black Plus devices are shipping much sooner than expected from Apple. In fact people who were initially told delivery in October and November are getting devices in the next few days......

Message 297 of 3,109

Robsa
Level 3: Thinker
  • 66 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous watching that much Netflix is its own punishment....  LOL

Message 298 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There's a news article on another forum with the initials MR, stating that Jet Black Plus devices are shipping much sooner than expected from Apple. In fact people who were initially told delivery in October and November are getting devices in the next few days......

Hopefully that article is reliable.

Message 299 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.istocknow.com/live/   Interesting website showing stock globally. Not a single plus in black or jet black worldwide 

Message 300 of 3,109