cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

apdqueen81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same boat as everyone else. Order by 9.30 ish Froday morning for home delivery. Apart from the 2 confirmation emails, I've had nothing else and nothing shows on my already existing O2 accoutn under Recent orders. I've just had an online chat and was told Ishould have it in 3 days, by the 20th. However, but the speed at which that message was written, it was almost certainly a stock answer just selected from a list of options, and it's the same I've seen others have on the thread, so I don't hold much hope!

Oh well - I'll just have to keep watching YouTube videos on the thing to satisfy my needs for now slight_smile

Message 181 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here @Anonymous

@To be honest, I do understand how hard must be over CS and webchat, can you imagine all people phoning and writing, if Apple doesn't send feedback to O2, they can't do nothing at this stage.

i want my phone like anyone else, but let's face it, O2 only can do business if they sell us the phone and the refresh, they want that to be sorted the same way we do...

calling CS or going to webchat all the time doesn't help, they will not be able to provide different information or manufacture a phone for us, only keeps the line busy.

i believe once they have our iPhones they will send immediately because they want to do business and happy customers.

dont blame O2, Apple failed big time, to us and to the providers...

Message 182 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous its not the fact that we dont have the phones its inconuity of information and the conflicting storys.  A good example is where O2's own press officer said all iphone 7 customers had been contacted ....... alas this was untrue as if you read this and the other feeds on this site, you will see very few have been contacted.  There shoud be infor regarding this issue on the O2 home page, that would stop people calling in .... well as long as it was updated regular.  Also O2 should put the estimated delivery time on the order status individuals myO2 page.

That is what I and im sure most other have an issue with not so much the supply problem.  Keep people in the loop and it will reduce the demand on the CS team 

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 183 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a text from O2.....

Do do a survey about my experience with CS

FFS

Message 184 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous yeah buddy....I know that, I've logged in on mobile, on Mac and on PC and all show nothing; unless I'm doing it completely wrong....but when I click on recent orders only the two I previously stated shown up... it's so strange it's like I've not even ordered my iPhone 7 +
Message 185 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is starting to resemble a support group

Message 186 of 3,109

Gnomsie
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Are they going to be stocking the shops whilst we wait for preorders? I've been told it'll be 6 weeks. But if they are going to stock the stores then I may as well cancel and just keep ringing around different shops/providers until they have the black +32gb.
Message 187 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous go on the JW10 stand up and tell us your story ...... 

Your right you have to giggle Bouncy

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 188 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been following the updates and I have contacted CS about information prior to them putting information on their website. I also ordered the 7 Plus black 256GB and haven't had any updates or emails sent personally to myself apart from my order confirmation. I have although this afternoon noticed a change in the stock display via the o2 website for my selected model and capacity where it now shows available to click and collect from 20th Sep so I'm hoping it will arrive then maybe the other users here might like to try and see what it says it may indicate how fast stock is getting through of course we all want our phones but you must understand there's another xxxxxx amount of people feeling and wanting the same everyone's circumstances are different I know but patience is of great value to those whom understand it
Message 189 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous when did you place your order? I ordered the same model on the 12th. The website is still showing "up to 5 weeks" for both home delivery and click & collect. Which stores did you see with click & collect availability for the 20th?
Message 190 of 3,109