cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got off Live Chat after receiving no update what so ever since I upgraded my contract around 9am on Friday 9th (Went for iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 128GB). Over a week of complete radio silence which is an absolute shambles.

Got told that I will receive a text on 20th September about my order. Apparently this information comes from an update from O2 in regards to preorders.

Message 191 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered also on the 12th at 6pm I live in Bradford West Yorkshire the stores I saw were halifax,Leeds & 2 others in bradford city centre which all said available to collect on the 20th it was only for the Matt black I should of mentioned earlier in my previous comment majority of the others did say 2 weeks or more
Message 192 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've ordered the 7+ Jet Black 256GB just today with it saying 6+ weeks wait...

On My Account (even on the desktop version) I can't see any recent orders or even anything to do with this order, which I find odd? + more frustratingly I can't change my contact number so I won't be receiving texts about it being despatched.

Message 193 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous please try this link! cheers

Message 194 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous When I just tried that link to login to my o2 I got an error message saying:

"Oops. We've had problems finding your account
Click here and that should solve it."

Then when I click "here" it just takes me to a page that says I have no products or services with no recent orders either.

Message 195 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Can't help then... sorry

But that doesn't mean your orders isn't there. It means a phone haven't been assigned and no mobile number is on the account. wait till Tuesday, new updates coming grin

Message 196 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous no worries! Thank you for trying.

Message 197 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apologies if this has been posted before but if anyone can't view 'my orders in my O2 from their phone, try this...

Log into my o2 from safari, press the share icon, ( the square with arrow pointing up, ya know, as though you were going to share the link to WhatsApp etc) scroll across to access full site, click on more in top right hand corner, and view my orders.

My gold 7plus 32gb ordered mid morning 9/9 with estimated arrival 23/9 is showing complete with despatch date yesterday, and a DPD parcel no. No tracking details but I'm hoping it will be delivered to store Monday as it's next working day. I can't view any of this on the app or on the full site if I just log in normally.

Message 198 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, 

I've relented and replaced the screen on my iPhone 6 (smashed it on holiday a week ago). Being able to play with iOS10 and watchOS3 will keep me amused until the 7+ arrives!

Message 199 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just rung up CS and they said they are expecting more stock tomorrow and one (128 + black) should be allocated to me.I ordered 8.29 on 9th. That would be great but I am still not holding out much hope!
Message 200 of 3,109