cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive just been on the phone to cs. they told me upto 6 weeks for delivery for any 7 plus regardless of colour or gb. i ordered 7 plus 32gb black on 9/9 at 10am. what a joke!!!!!

Message 171 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
The CS lady also added that "all" o2 stores are open 7 days a week and there was a good chance I'd get the delivery email today. I looked up my O2 store and it was CLOSED all weekend. Gross mis-information and unbelievable incompetence!!
Message 172 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
My order for the matte black plus 128gb went through just after 8:30 on the 9th. When the order was going through it told me I would receive the phone for release date but there was no date at all in my order confirmation. Have not receive any texts or emails from O2 regarding the order, it's just "processing".
Message 173 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just got told Tuesday at the latest and i would recieve an email btween now and then, but as i am a new customer my o2 account shows no devices in this account so i don't believe them!!!
Message 174 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I just got told the same thing. I ordered around 8:30am on the 9th and called about five minutes ago and they said 6 weeks. Not happy at all! 😕
Message 175 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Until I see it out for delivery and can track it on a couriers website, I'm not believing anything I'm told by o2. 

Thats their fault for the poor communication and misinformation.  

Message 176 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Guys you can access your orders page on mobile.
You'll have to type it in yourself though.
mymobile.o2.co.uk/myorders
Message 177 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

well i have just been into the CARPHONE WAREHOUSE in lincoln and they said they have stock of the iphone 7 but not the plus, and i did get to see a jetblack finish on display, it looks gorgous i feel excited again Bouncy

Oh and O2 did send my case that i ordered, that arrived Thursday, i did get a text for that 

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 178 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing is showing up on my orders, it's only showing the order for my iPhone 6 + from 2014 and then my order for rolling sim from August 2016. So that means that I'm probably not going to get my iphone until 2020.... even though I was assured numerous times that my order would be delivered from the 'first' batch!

I actually don't care about the wait, that's not the problem; it's that there is ZERO information, literally NOTHING the only information I have is my order confirmation from 09/09. No update text, email or phone call... I LOVE being on O2 and the perks I get, and have been with them for ages. I'm just extremely disappointed with this whole mess....
Message 179 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
^ I'll do o2's job for them then...

The only way to access it from safari on your phone is to load my02, hit the share button (the rectangle with the arrow through it) and then "request desktop site".

The amount of confusion caused by this is just adding fuel to the fire. The app doesn't work in this respect either. The whole thing is just tedious.
Message 180 of 3,109