Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch to buy before sim arrives?

Molly3harris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just switched to an o2 sim and I’m waiting for it to arrive in the post, I also attached my PAC code to this, so when it arrives the number should update. I want to also purchase an Apple Watch with o2, but when I try to checkout it’s linked to my new number and not my PAC number, is this a problem? If I order this will the watch not work once the phone number changes or will it still work? I want to purchase the Apple Watch before the promotion ends on the 3rd of June. Many thanks for any help
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Molly3harris 

Wait until your number ports across to O2 or it will be a problem to register it with your number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Molly3harris 

Wait until your number ports across to O2 or it will be a problem to register it with your number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2