Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data plan not working

GemH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Along with many others from reading recent posts I’m struggling to connect my series 8 Apple Watch to my data plan. When I got the watch last week, all seemed to be fine but once I started leaving my phone at home I noticed the data plan wasn’t kicking in. I’ve tried lots of things to try and fix it but with no success. I’ve also removed the plan with the aim of adding it again and now every time I try to add the mobile plan it wants me add a new data plan and won’t recognise my existing plan. Has anyone successfully resolved any similar issues? Any help is much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

McB
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue here. Applied for the plan last week and after activation it is sitting as "not in use" in the watch app. On the watch itself says "no sim" "no connection". Could someone please help reset the plan?

Message 41 of 70

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12209 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1135 Solutions

Some more Apple watch issues here @O2Sarah- .

Can you get in touch with @AntEd , @Adders89 and @McB please?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 42 of 70

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 

@AntEd  @Adders89 and @McB I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 43 of 70

MartinMcC
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue. Please help @O2Sarah- ?

Message 44 of 70

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MartinMcC. I will send you a private message so we can check your account. 

Message 45 of 70

Rads17
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue. It said no sim for couple days and now says no connection. O2 tell me I am connected. But I am not. Had 3 calls with O2 for nearly a hour a time being passed to different people and not resolved. They passed me to Apple and said I would get a call in 72 hours but no call. 
seemed to have had this problem since a upgrade to Apple Watch ultra in October but only realised a week ago when I tried to use the watch with out my phone. I have also not used any data since the upgrade. 
has anyone’s issue been resolved? 

Message 46 of 70

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12209 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1135 Solutions

Another Apple watch problem to fix @O2Sarah- .

Can you message @Rads17 to see if you can help?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 47 of 70

princessleia29
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I also have the same issue @O2Sarah my watch says there is no plan when I am signed up. On the phone it says "not in use" but I am paying £5 a month added on to my contract. Thank you!

Message 48 of 70

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 

@Rads17  I will send you a private message so we can check your aaccount. 

Message 49 of 70

Rads17
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I have responded to your message 

Message 50 of 70