Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Cellular Not Connecting

rdslight
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone else had problems with the o2 cellular connection on Apple Watch?

I managed to set this up initially but now it no longer connects with the error “no data plan available”. I’ve tried re-pairing, software updates, hard/soft resets with no success. Eventually managed to get a support ticket submitted via live chat. 

From looking at Vodafone/EE forums this isn’t a new problem!!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@rdslight 

Quite a few with the same problems esp if customers trying any beta software.

Either roll back to public software or if not applicable to you, call customer service to get help with your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @rdslight, and sorry to hear about your issues with the Apple Watch! It'd be great if you could let us know what comes out of this ticket you got raised, and whether you need any further help afterwards slight_smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 11

rdslight
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will do, thanks Emilie
Message 4 of 11

rdslight
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Problem solved, solution in my case was to reflash the phone from IPSW file and restore from itunes back up. 

Message 5 of 11

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@rdslight Are you on the Beta software, Apple updated the carrier on iOS 13 this week to support apple watch on O2

Message 6 of 11

rdslight
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, it was 12.3 originally reflashed to 12.4 as could only find IPSW files for beta 12.4 and 13. Seems to have been a problem phone end but all good now.
Message 7 of 11

Dechoo76-ka
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I have the same problem. i instaled ios 13 beta 2 on my phone. without installing apple wach watchos 6, my mobile data stopped running. then turn back to 12.3.1. through itunes and now I do not have any mobile data on the apple watch. how do I fix it?
Message 8 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Dechoo76-ka 

You need to reset the watch and go through the setup routine again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

Dechoo76-ka
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
maybe i have reset it 5 times and no result. and the phone so many times. Today I talked to o2 and they told me they would solve the problem within 5 days.
Message 10 of 11