Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jony Ive to leave Apple

https://news.sky.com/story/british-iphone-designer-jony-ive-set-to-leave-apple-11750456 Sir Jonathan Ive, more widely known as Jony Ive is to leave Apple to set up his own venture with Apple being one of his clients. Hmmmm, I wonder if Tim Cook turne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

?

TeeKay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Mobile Plan

I have had my series 4 watch for a few days with a successful activation of the mobile plan (presume so, sometimes recognised the green cellular service on control centre)Though never tested since so new and always with my IPhone on me, I decided to ...

C3PO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch 4 from O2 on another network (sort of)

Does anyone know if O2 lock the Apple Watch 4 so that it can only be paired with an O2 iPhone or can it be paired with another iPhone minus the cellular function Wife is on O2 and has option for watch but doesn’t want it and I’m on Three

Face time warninds

Is this worth signing up for

tiddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch data plan

Hi, I see that at last, I can connect my apple watch to cellular...yay about time! It says £5 per month but first 6 months free. Can I agree to that and then cancel if it is rubbish after a few months? I know I have 14 days to cancel anything, but ca...

PaulMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Half baked Wifi Calling from o2

Unbelievable that o2 was the last major network to launch WiFi Calling and it even does support sending and receiving text messages (SMS). Surely, if someone is using this service wants to be reachable by any means. All other major networks support S...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 4 poor battery life

Hi all, I picked up my series 4, 44mm Apple Watch at the o2 shop on Friday.I have owned a series 1, series 3 gps and now the series 4 cellular and the series 4 has terrible battery life for some reason compared to my series 3.My series 3 would finish...

JimSlip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple iWATCH series 3

Any news about Apple iWATCH series 3.

BobiB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch & O2

Im really wanting to move away from EE and join O2 but the only thing holding me back at the minute is the absence of eSim for Apple Watch with LTE can anyone clarify if this is coming and if so how soon?

Elfuthark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos