Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

When will O2 be able to supply the Apple Watch?  

Matt6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Apple Watch

Given the news about Apple Watch going to smaller networks in US. Does this mean others in the UK like O2 may finally be getting the software and hardware to enable them.

mks1801 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Are you going to add an Apple Watch to your list of products if so when?

Badger13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 4 & O2

So not only EE but also Vodafone has eSIM capability. I am going to purchase an Apple Watch 4, upgrading from my series 1. Then I need to consider changing from O2 to one of the platforms. COme on O2 let me know when you have this up and running!!

Ajking77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hi Does anybody know if and when o2 will be able to launch Apple Watch GPS on their platform. I’m fed fed up with my EE friends going on about how good it is .............

Mark2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch 4

Why no Apple watch 4 

James61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple watch

O2 please sort out the cellular for the apple watch. I don't want to move but will have to if this isn't setup.

Resolved! Apple Watch

When are O2 going to support the Apple Watch GPS/Cellular? It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, and interact with other m...

Azteque by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Do O2 have any plans, this year (2018) to be FULLY compatible with the Apple Watch ?

19Delboy71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos