cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple 6S+

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, another iPhone 6s question (sorry!)

Currently, I'm on Refresh and my contract is up the end of October, meaning I can upgrade the end of this month (30 days before). So, here are my questions....

1. What is the likelihood I'm going to be able to order an iPhone 6S+, in rose gold, 64GB (the rose gold has swayed me to get a 6s+, dont shout) at the end of September?

2. If I was to preorder in the next few days, would the money for paying my Refresh bill early, be taken at the end of the month, as normal, or straight away? (Reading back on that question, it doesnt make sense, or does it?)

3. Will there be an upfront charge on the phone? I don't know if there was with the iPhone 6, but if so, how much was it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123059 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

There are not many of those questions we can answer @Anonymous until O2 makes an official announcement about stock and when they will get the new iPhones in...Have a look at this FAQ thread

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/The-UnOfficial-iPhone-6s-FAQ-Thread/td-p/911514

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 123059 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

There are not many of those questions we can answer @Anonymous until O2 makes an official announcement about stock and when they will get the new iPhones in...Have a look at this FAQ thread

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/The-UnOfficial-iPhone-6s-FAQ-Thread/td-p/911514

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
1 - Most likely but O2 haven't confirmed anything yet.
2 - You pay up at the point you upgrade with a card or cash.
3 - Yes, but O2 haven't said how much yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
You can register for updates here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/apple/iphone-6s/#contractType=paymonthly
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5