Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 plus mic probles

Had my phone for about 7 weeks now. Love phone but can't use it for this purpose. When I'm on a call the party at the other end cannot hear me (either distorted or as if I've hit the mute button). Been into Apple who say there no problem with either ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Storage is full

HiI have got a problem with my iOS devise I don't have enough space , could someone explain how I do it please.Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! question about o2 contract Sim cards

if i swapped my sim card from my iPhone 6 on contract to a old iPhone 5 i have will o2 be able to know i've swapped the sim to a different phone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a new Sim Card ASAP

I need to collect a new sim card from an 02 shop in London today as I am flying to new york tomorrow - i live in Notting Hill Gate collect a new sim card from an 02 shop in London today as I am flying to new york tomorrow - i live in Notting Hill Gat...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

i have contract with you and over the last several weeks I have been receiving charges from the number 69988 and I have no idea why because I haven't signed up for anything wondered if you could help me as to the source of the number involved.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with Cloud please?. x

Hi Just got a new phone and am having trouble with icloud. I don't have any photos even tho my phone is automatically backed up. What am I not doing/doing wrong?. Thanks in advance.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow reception

using either my iPhone 5 tethered, or my O2 mobile hotspot, download speed is really slow. However, tethered to my wife's Samsung on Virgin / Orange, speed is great. All the checks suggest that O2 reception and coverage is good. Any thoughts on this?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim

1 hour 15 minutes wait to seek to customer service is there anyway I can do it online??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't make/receive calls and can't send messages

Losing my patience with o2... For months now i have been having problems with making and receiving calls, as well as sending text messages. I have spoken to O2 numerous times and they just tell me there is maintenance in the area and it won't take lo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos