Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s

hi, I have a contract on O2 with the iPhone 5s, and it ends in March, is there a way to get the 6s when it comes out without a load of cost?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh for iPhone 6S

Stuggling to understand the 20GB deal at £49.99 up front then £59 for 24 months.Total for credit is £649.99 but cash price is £729.99 does that mean that after 24 months you have to pay a balance to own the phone?I also assume that the 12 month free ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S

Hi, just reserved a new iPhone 6s from Apple. I'm due an upgrade with O2 so have just upgraded SIM only. Will the new iPhone work ok with current SIM? I currently have a 5S.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query on how to upgrade to iPhone 6s+ tomorrow morning

Hi all, I am on a refresh tariff, device plan fully paid off so I'm ready to upgrade! Tomorrow morning when I want to upgrade to an iPhone 6s+ do I log into my account and choose the "upgrade" button or is there a better way? Thanks in advance for an...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking premium numbers

Hi GuysIs there any way to unblock premium rate numbers without calling O2?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: help

hi I have just upgraded my phone this week and unlocked my old phone for my mum to use. The only problem I have is that when I text my mums number I am receiving them on my new phone as well as the unlocked phone. How can I stop this from happening?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple 6S+

Hi, another iPhone 6s question (sorry!) Currently, I'm on Refresh and my contract is up the end of October, meaning I can upgrade the end of this month (30 days before). So, here are my questions.... 1. What is the likelihood I'm going to be able to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International favourites

Hi there. I would like to add a phone number to my international favourites bolt on. Does anyone knows how to do that? Thanks

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Im due an upgrade nect week, and i want to upgrade via doing it online. Ive found the phone I want and the tariff but I'm just wondering what happens to the tariff I'm on while waiting for my new phone to be delivered. Will it be cut off or will the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6s - O2 refresh

Just wondering if anybody who has used O2 refresh can walk me through this. I have a device plan on a 6+ with £325 outstanding. O2 refresh offers £350 for the device at present. So when the 6s+ becomes available for purchase at the point of sale can ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos