cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Problems?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if anyone will be able to help me but I thought this worth a try before I contact O2 in a huff! wink

So, I updated my apps yesterday including my O2 one, which by all accounts, everyone seems to be raving about, but it's not working for me! 

I had no problems with the old one but now it won't let me log in saying my account isn't a contract or pay as you go mobile account and they will be looking at integrating other O2 stuff later. The biggest problem here is that I ONLY have a mobile account and have never used O2 for anything else! 

So I was just wondering if this was some sort of miscommunication between apps some where? If anyone else had experienced this? Or do I need to ring O2 up and cry? wink It is such a useful app, ill be pissed off if I cannot use it again! 

Any advice is gratefully received! xD 

Thank you! 

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

contact cs on 202 to see if there is an account problem or book a genius appointment at your nearest apple store

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149431 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
Try deleting it and reinstalling a fresh version, rather than an updated one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know if anyone will be able to help me but I thought this worth a try before I contact O2 in a huff! wink

So, I updated my apps yesterday including my O2 one, which by all accounts, everyone seems to be raving about, but it's not working for me! 

I had no problems with the old one but now it won't let me log in saying my account isn't a contract or pay as you go mobile account and they will be looking at integrating other O2 stuff later. The biggest problem here is that I ONLY have a mobile account and have never used O2 for anything else! 

So I was just wondering if this was some sort of miscommunication between apps some where? If anyone else had experienced this? Or do I need to ring O2 up and cry? wink It is such a useful app, ill be pissed off if I cannot use it again! 

Any advice is gratefully received! xD 

Thank you! 

I had exactly the same problem. All you need to do is uninstall it & reinstall then it should be perfect

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Odd. It's still not working for me & I've tried deleting and reinstalling twice now. Thanks for your replies though =))
Message 4 of 12

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That is most weird.

Is this a iPhone 5 on latest iOS?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very strange issue that hsort you get it sorted slight_smile 

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a 4s on the latest OS 

Message 7 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94010 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Try a resore and reinstall through itunes. Going off the forum, there aren't any major problems getting the app installed or upgraded.

Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you updated to the latest version of iOS 

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Un-install it. Then do a hard reset (press and hold the power/sleep wake button and the Home button at the same time and continue holding them both until you see the Apple logo, then release both buttons)
Message 10 of 12