cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Problems?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if anyone will be able to help me but I thought this worth a try before I contact O2 in a huff! wink

So, I updated my apps yesterday including my O2 one, which by all accounts, everyone seems to be raving about, but it's not working for me! 

I had no problems with the old one but now it won't let me log in saying my account isn't a contract or pay as you go mobile account and they will be looking at integrating other O2 stuff later. The biggest problem here is that I ONLY have a mobile account and have never used O2 for anything else! 

So I was just wondering if this was some sort of miscommunication between apps some where? If anyone else had experienced this? Or do I need to ring O2 up and cry? wink It is such a useful app, ill be pissed off if I cannot use it again! 

Any advice is gratefully received! xD 

Thank you! 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sadly it seems it must be an account problem which I dont understand as, like I mentioned before, I have never used my o2 account for anything other than a mobile account. 

I've tried countless hard resets and tried uninstalling and reinstalling via iTunes. 

And I am on the latest OS. 

Its weird. And such a bloody shame as I made great use of the app. This is just all a bit inconvenient and annoying. Wah! 

Thanks for your help though guys. I guess I need to have a chat with o2 maybe? 

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

contact cs on 202 to see if there is an account problem or book a genius appointment at your nearest apple store

Message 12 of 12