cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All rounder bolt on for iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have an iphone 4. I pay £37 a month plus £6 a month for the 'All rounder for iphone' bolt on. I am now due an upgrade and I'm thinking about changing to the Samsung S4. Do the tarrifs now include data and would my bolt on be cancelled if/when I change to a Samsung S4? I'm a bit confused by it all - don't want to be paying for an iphone bolt on when I don't have an iphone. And if I get the S4 do I need to get a bolt on for smartphones or is the data included?? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Good morning.

When you go for your upgrade all this will be taken care of.

To answer your questions, yes data is included in all tariffs now.

The S4 does need a different type of data bolt-on however again this is included in the tariff and should be processed correctly without you needing to prompt for it to be done.

Just pop into a local O2 store or give customer services a call and I am sure they will sort it all out for you.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Good morning.

When you go for your upgrade all this will be taken care of.

To answer your questions, yes data is included in all tariffs now.

The S4 does need a different type of data bolt-on however again this is included in the tariff and should be processed correctly without you needing to prompt for it to be done.

Just pop into a local O2 store or give customer services a call and I am sure they will sort it all out for you.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2