Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sounding out a new idea (I think) - "O2 delay"

Just a thought for those of us who text friends/loved ones late at night - you want them to know you've replied, and in as good a time as possible - but you don't necessarily want to wake them up to do so. Would O2 be able to provide a delay on the a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting from the UK to Europe on pay monthly contract

Hi guysI was just wondering as i cant seem to find a definitive answer, how much i will be charged to text a friend (who is not on O2) that is currently in France whilst i'm in England? I have an iphone 5s if that's relevantThanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

I need to use my satellite navigation system on my iPhone while in the USA how much will this cost me

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi Problems

For the last 3 weeks or so I have been unable to connect to Wi-Fi on my phone. The Wi-Fi connectivity icon is greyed out. I have re-set my network settings and re-set my phone (iPhone 4S) by pressing the centre button and the top button at the same t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching net works and getting a new sim but with the same number

Hello O2 Community, Yesterday i recently got my dads old iphone 4, with requires a micro sim, the previous phone i had before was a blackberry with a standard sim. I am still with O2 but i would like to switch from O2 to EE Tmobile like the rest of m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charging iPhone

How long would you leave an iphone on charge?I know some people either wait until the phone turns itself off to charge or they wait until the battery gets to below 5%.I've found my iPhone to be a bit random with the charges.Sometimes it only takes 3 ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

How do I activate mobile data on iPhone 5C?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked voicemail

I need the number to unblock my voicemail please so all I have to do is hit the red sign on my phone unknown to me I blocked the phone on this bit and it has never worked because I never knew it did until it was shown to me today and when they tried ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5 suddenly gone quiet when on calls

My phone has suddenly gone really quite when I'm on calls. It's ok if I use headphones, but not using the phone as normal. External speakers are working fine. Has anyone else had this problem??? I can only hear people if I turn teh volume up to max a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Sim

Hi, can someone please advise on my next steps, I have had my IPhone 5 16gb for about 9 months and for the past week I have been getting the No Sim message popping up. At first I switched on and off, everything was fine, it started happening more fre...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos