Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

I have lost my phone and I was wondering whethero or not I would still be able to get all my whatsapp chats back.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone call issues

I have 2 contracts with 02 and for the last 3 days have not been able to have a conversation on either of them without the other party not hearing anything.I cannot hear anything is anyone else experiencing any issues?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! when calling a land line, they can hear me but i can't hear them !!

I have two iphone 4S's both have different number's when I dial out to a land line they can hear me but I can't hear them this happens with both phones, If I call my other moblie phone moblie to moblie it will ring but cant hear anything on either ph...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged

Hi,I was wondering why I am getting overcharged. I have checked my bills and they were fine until july. From august to november my bill has gone from £12.76 to £22.57. Why is this? I have noy gone over minutes nor have I purchased anything. It shows ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Searching...

My phone signal has been saying Searching... all day, i have restarted and reset my phone, reset the network, taken the sim out and cleaned it and its still not working, i have checked the network coverage as well and that is all fine, any suggestion...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Iphone SE after sim swap and upgraded to Iphone 7

Few days ago I received my new Iphone 7, to replace the iPhone SE, both are ordered from o2, on a montly plan. I received a new sim for the 7, so after a sim swap the SE didn't have connection anymore and the 7 works fine, as expected. So, I wanted t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new order made & address change

Just purchased (i thought) a UE Boom speaker for £69.99 inder a special black friday deal. Gave my details and card but have received no confirmation and the address you hold is old and needs changing. But you dont provide the service to do that .......

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 (128gb, black) stock issues??

Hi Just a quick question Does anyone know if o2 are still having delays getting hold of iPhone 7's (128gb black)? as I order one online yesterday for my upgrade (it said the device was in stock) and was due for delivery today but now I received a tex...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

Hi, I have just received a new sim so swapped over and now i get no network service or 4g when I'm out. Does anybody know what my option are, not putting the old sim back in as i stupidly threw it away. Many thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos