Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Data Whilst On A Phone Call - O2 iPhone 6S

I recently got on contract with O2. I have an iPhone 6S & noticed something weird. Excluding wifi, I cannot go on the internet whilst on a phone call. As the caller I lose out on 4G completely & the receiver who is also on O2 on an iPhone 6S drops da...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

I recently bought a second hand iphone 5 that is locked to O2. Is there any way to get this unlocked ?ThanksJoe.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't see my order?

Forgive me because I'm not fab at this, I ordered a iPhone se on contract. Have conformation emails. Was emailed to log into my account to view my order & track it with the number provided & it says I have no orders?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sim / activating phone

I recieved a new phone after mine being robbed (I have the iPhone 6s), however my contract sim was taking a few more days to arrive. I was told on o2 live chat it would be okay to activate my phone with a different sim card just so I could actually a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for something

Charged for something I've bought but no recollection of buying anything

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal home address

How do I change my address details within my O2 account online?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online upgrade

I'm trying to do an online upgrade but I'm unable to as none of my current contract details are displayed on my online account. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take for 02 to unblock my old phone

I have asked 02 to unblock my old phone so i can sell it to my firend who is on EE , the sim still doesnt work a few days after me asking 02. Ive reset the phone via itunes etc so the phone is find its just the 02 block i need lifting . Thank Clare

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel the insurance...

I bought an iPhone5 on 28th June. I was bullied into getting the insurance which is costing me £12.50 a month...I was told I could cancel it, but only just realised yesterday, sadly if the email I received dated 29th June is to be believed then Satur...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos