Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tethering in France

My iphone 6 will not tether when I travel to Northen France. It seemed to work the first time I visited when the phone was new but stopped on the next visit. it is running on iOS 10.2Any suggestions?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 6

I have an iphone 6 from my last contract, that is finished. How can i unlock this device? The form asks about the current phone and i am using a different phone now. Any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Data Whilst On A Phone Call - O2 iPhone 6S

I recently got on contract with O2. I have an iPhone 6S & noticed something weird. Excluding wifi, I cannot go on the internet whilst on a phone call. As the caller I lose out on 4G completely & the receiver who is also on O2 on an iPhone 6S drops da...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

I recently bought a second hand iphone 5 that is locked to O2. Is there any way to get this unlocked ?ThanksJoe.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't see my order?

Forgive me because I'm not fab at this, I ordered a iPhone se on contract. Have conformation emails. Was emailed to log into my account to view my order & track it with the number provided & it says I have no orders?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sim / activating phone

I recieved a new phone after mine being robbed (I have the iPhone 6s), however my contract sim was taking a few more days to arrive. I was told on o2 live chat it would be okay to activate my phone with a different sim card just so I could actually a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for something

Charged for something I've bought but no recollection of buying anything

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal home address

How do I change my address details within my O2 account online?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos