Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take for 02 to unblock my old phone

I have asked 02 to unblock my old phone so i can sell it to my firend who is on EE , the sim still doesnt work a few days after me asking 02. Ive reset the phone via itunes etc so the phone is find its just the 02 block i need lifting . Thank Clare

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel the insurance...

I bought an iPhone5 on 28th June. I was bullied into getting the insurance which is costing me £12.50 a month...I was told I could cancel it, but only just realised yesterday, sadly if the email I received dated 29th June is to be believed then Satur...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Capping of contract

I have a contract in my name but is not used by me, I am the bill payer. I would like to cap this contract so that the amount does not go over the contract cost of £36. Can you help?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan trouble

On my account it says my device plan is settled and I'm ready for an upgrade if I want to,yet 02 have emailed me saying I owe £15 for my device plan ??

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 6

I recently got a broken iPhone 6 and repaired it, how can I get it unlocked to accept a different carriers sim

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

Behind with my direct debit payments.can I resume full service by setting up a payment plan

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need sim cards for iPhone 4s

Can you send 2 sim cards it's not micro it's sims for iPhone 4sRegards Jackie brum[Removed]

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I Phone 7 plus battery drained out quickly

I upgrade my phone yesterday to iphone 7 plus and I noticed that battery will not last for 6 hours I charged my phone last night when i transfer all the files to my new phone, at 7 Am it is fully charged and at 2 PM the battery is only 70% I just lis...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos