cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay and go go go

Anonymous
Not applicable
I topped up my phone a couple of weeks ago for £10 on pay and go go before the 'anniversary date' but I had nearly ran out of Internet before hand so I didn't use it. But it had said I had used all my data and took of some of my balance so I used the money you get back from topping up so I had the right amount of money to top up with and the top up day passed and I still haven't got all my text calls and data and I don't know what to do
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Firstly have you checked to see if your balance shows that £10 is available?  I know this might sound patronising but it is worth checking.

Secondly if it is then I suggest you chat to a customer service agent, they are as a rule very helpful and I am sure they will be able to rectify the matter promptly.  It could take a few hours for the system to update, but you should get your top up promptly.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Call 4445 or try live chat http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Firstly have you checked to see if your balance shows that £10 is available?  I know this might sound patronising but it is worth checking.

Secondly if it is then I suggest you chat to a customer service agent, they are as a rule very helpful and I am sure they will be able to rectify the matter promptly.  It could take a few hours for the system to update, but you should get your top up promptly.

Message 3 of 3