Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

LG V10 - What do we reckon?

I'm heading towards my contract renewal date at the end of the year and so am looking around at my options - mainly because I am desperate to get onto Android following my Windows Phone experiment (For info the 1520 is a brilliant piece of kit and WP...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to download music from Google Pay

I have an 8GB data allowance and so occasionally wish to download music from Google Play on to my phone.However, 3g or 4g, it never works - "Can't download music, will try again later" is displayed instantly.I've encountered this problem on two diffe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

s6 edge

Hi my back light on my s6 edge comes on quite often on its own. The torch icon has not been touched. Anyone else experienced this.Thanks

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for data usage despite only (knowingly) using Wi-Fi.

I've had some trouble with this for quite some time, I've been using a SonyEricsson Xperia U ST25i and despite having 'Data Roming' disabled and the 'Data enabled' option not enabled. I'm being charged for data usage despite only even (knowingly) con...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Self cracking z3c screen? Any help

I have a z3c on a 2 year contract, currently about 5 months into contract. Today left phone on side all day (it was fine this morning) hasnt been moved at all, and tonight i pick up phone to check a message and find a very thin crack across the middl...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC 620 Desire

Having problems with people hearing me. When i make a call or someone rings me and i start to talk everyone says it sounds like im underwater and its gurgling when i speak. I can hear them perfectly clear but noone can hear me properly. any ideas?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Htc one m8

My HTC one m8 won't vibrate at all, have done device diagnostic check on phone. To check if still working and no such luck.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping Data etc from Z3 Compact to Z3 Full Size

I really like my Z3 Compact but was just starting to feel a bit small for my sausage fingers. I've just done a deal to buy and 2nd hand Z3 and want to be able to transfer all my emails, messges, settings , photos etc over as easily as possible. Can I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S6 Edge Plus Signal Strength

Not sure if it's just mine, but I have recently upgraded to an S6 Edge Plus from a HTC One X and the signal strength is seriuosly effected. I can only get 0 -1 bar at home on my nre phone, whilst my old HTC will receive 4 - 5. Nice to have the new ph...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

I changed from PAYG to monthly. Wanted to keep my old number. Did a sim swap but my old number hasn't transferred over and I think I swapped tge sim before it had completed. I have complete 2 forms keep my number and Spoken to 2 o2 staff. They said t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos