Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't View In Gallery

Hello all. Advice please.Samsung Galaxy S4 & FacebookRecently I have gone to my gallery and 3 folders of pictures have a little Facebook logo on them and I can't access any of the pictures.Anyone else had this? Any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading songs

What do you use? What apps do you use to have music on your phone? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 3 and S4 built in VoIP client

Serious question... Does anybody here actually use the built-in sip/voip calling on the note 3 and s4? You know, in settings, device, call, internet call settings? Oh, you didn't even know it was there, right? Still here? Great! Well, I use it a lot....

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Note 3

Hello folks! I'm here to ask what's the quickest way to go about unlocking my Note 3. I've already filled in the form yesterday, and the online chat chap said that I would recieve the code within 5 working days. But I'd like to get the code quicker, ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registering/connecting Samsung s5

Bought a new s5 yesterday at the Glos shop and had the sim put in by the guru there. Charged and tried the phone today but it will not work on voice, data (samsung Manuel)has downloaded fine. I cannot find a straightforward way to get the phone to re...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

sms message wont send to australia

Hi, basically I cant send sms messages to my friend in aus. When I send it instantly says the message 'could not send' same also when I reply to a message. I have only been with o2 for a few weeks and an using an xperia Z1 compact. any help would be ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 4 - MASSIVE email usage for no reason

Had Iphones, Note 3 for many years, 1gm now 2gb data and NEVER gone over my limit, since i have had the Note 4 it appears to be using stupid amount of data for email and despite my data resetting on 15th i am now back to having used 2gb and most days...

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping from standard sim to micro

Hi,I've just bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace style for my mum as a present. She currently has a ye olde Samsung that has a standard SIM card. I think the Galaxy needs a micro SIM and the lady in the shop took my mums phone number then said I needed to br...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto G 4G Europe roaming only get GSM data

I have a Sim only 4G plan with International Saver, and a Motorola Moto G 4G. High speed data works fine for me in the UK.I'm now roaming for the first time and in Stockholm. I turned on data roaming but can only get GSM service, which is painfully s...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Alpha user througts

Anyone out there using a Galaxy Alpha and can give me there peraonal thoughts on the phone? Regards

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos