cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

micro sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

my girlfriend has a android for xmas???  but it will only take a micro sim????  she is on a o2 contract and wants to keep her number????  how can she don this?????

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous  What size sim does she have now? If it's the same she can just put the micro sim in the new phone. If it's a different size she can call into an O2 store and they will swap it for free, or she can request a sim online and do the swap herself.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous  What size sim does she have now? If it's the same she can just put the micro sim in the new phone. If it's a different size she can call into an O2 store and they will swap it for free, or she can request a sim online and do the swap herself.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As @Bambino said it is far quicker to do it instore. Takes the staff about 10 minutes. However if you want to do it yourself ...get the micro sim and follow these instructions http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

This could take up to 24 hrs....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd recommend going in store too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4