Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost downloaded music

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Please can anyone help me Confused ?. I have a Samsung S5 mini . I got sent a free £10 Google voucher from o2 priority Bouncy So i have downloaded 3 songs from Google Play Bouncy but am Crazy trying to find them on my phone Don't know Can you please help me to locate the songs pretty please

Message 1 of 18
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
Are you connected via wifi at the moment?
If so, when you open the app they should sync.
Just click the menu button (3 horizontal bars top left) and select "My Library" - you should find them in there...
If you still can't find them select "settings" then "refresh Music" and check again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
They go into a hidden folder (so you can't copy them somewhere else to share them) but if you open the Google Music app and sign in you will find them in there for you to play and listen too on any of your devices. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.music&hl=en
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 18

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Thank you i have looked in Google Play music on my phone and the tracks are not there.

I have got emails saying i have purchased the music and it says installed in Google Play Store.

But the songs are not there . Do i have to wait for them to appear ?

Message 3 of 18

MI5
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
Just click the menu button (3 horizontal bars top left) and select "My Library" - you should find them in there...
If you still can't find them select "settings" then "refresh Music" and check again.
Message 4 of 18

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

I am connected with wifi.

Thanks! Did bold above and my songs appeared slight_smile

Message 5 of 18

MI5
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
Super job slight_smile
Message 6 of 18

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24000 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

Well done MI5. Hero

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 18

MI5
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Well done MI5. Hero

Thank you slight_smile

Message 8 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 126026 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Well done MI5. Hero

Thank you slight_smile

Although the OP should have marked your post as the solution rather than their own. I am sure an oversight on their part wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 18

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Sorry i just pressed solved . Can i unsolve thread and MI5 be credited with it please. If yes how ?

Message 10 of 18