Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Windows 8 HTC

I bought my son a second hand HTC and put an O2 pay as you go SIM in it. It all works great apart from the Internet... He can't connect at all. Any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s3 signal?????

I have only just upgraded to a samsung galaxy s3 and i so wish i never and kept my blackberry....I had lots of people telling me they are the best phones etc...Well im not happy with it at the minute..Can any one who has one tell me about the signal ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S5 freeze/pixel startup screen

I have an issue with my S5 where it started not waking up from sleep - the two bottom lights would come on, haptic feedback would still register if you swiped screen (like incorrectly entering code) but the screen would stay black. A battery pull wou...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 Mobile Data

Hi I've got a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I'm having problems getting mobile data when I'm out of Wi-Fi range. The O2 contract comes with 500MB plus I usually purchase extra mbs as bolt ons but suddenly no mobile data. Is there something I need to do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of data from iCloud to Samsung Note 4

Hi all, please can I get suggestion on how I can transfer my data from iCloud to my Samsung Note 4? I have downloaded smart switch, but it keeps giving an error message. many thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC ONE M8 Headphone Jack

Hi Guys, I have had my HTC ONE M8 phone only since Friday of last week (3 days) and I cannot listen to any music via my headphones.The music plays via the speakers ok, and play through the speakers even when the headphones are connected.Any idea as d...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sony xperia z cracked sreen

i looked at my phone for a text and literally put phone in pocket and few minutes later pulled it out to a crack on screen and top half of phone no touch sensor, how do i go about getting this sorted out?

• 27 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z2 (D6503)

Sony have began the 4.4.4 rollout. Any news from anybody at o2 as to when we can expect the update?

• 56 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 loses 4G only in the afternoons

Ok, Very stumped with this one, New S5 4G works great in the mornings, at the same time every afternoon (1.15pm) the 4G signal goes and im left with G the rest of the day. I've had a sim swap to eliminate that,i'm kind of at a loss now, is the phone ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos