help please

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Is this phone any good please ?

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5768244

My Samsung S6 had an accident and its poorly with a cracked screen lol so i need a new phone. I havent really liked the S6 preferred my S5 and S3 so unsure if to repair it and sell . 

I have never possessed a Motorola phone had Sony ,Samsung and Nokia phones in the past oh and a phillips lol .

Thank you for any help slight_smile

Didnt post this came up dont know what it means sorry. Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Try again.

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Settings >Sounds >Ringtone and notifications to set ring and message tones.
Press and hold on the Google search banner and if it's removable you will see a bin symbol at top of screen so just drag it in there.

Banner wont move 😞 i tried that wont even move lower down on screen.

Ringtones and Message tones are only short i want my own and cant fathom out how to transfer the ones i have downloaded to the above folders .

Message 31 of 37

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 solved ringtone message tones i downloaded ringtone maker and opened it and like magic my tones in there and now on my phone slight_smile

Now to solve moving the banner i am getting clever hee hee

Message 32 of 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
If the banner is part of the os you won't be able to move it but I'd be surprised if it was fixed completely.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I have the google banner on one of my home pages...I just swipe across to the next....where I still have my homescreen picture with transparent weather clock and apps.... like so..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 37

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I been googling and watched a utube video this guy moved it but i didnt understand plus on some sites they say you can and cant. Will have another google another time . My brain may be working better then lol.

Message 35 of 37

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Mine only got one homepage if i scroll back to left get stories to read and google bar on that page also. I have tried to turn that off and not found out yet lol . I will get there thanks @Cleoriff

Message 36 of 37

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Menu >Edit to add / remove home screens or just pinch on one screen.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 37 of 37