help please

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Is this phone any good please ?

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5768244

My Samsung S6 had an accident and its poorly with a cracked screen lol so i need a new phone. I havent really liked the S6 preferred my S5 and S3 so unsure if to repair it and sell . 

I have never possessed a Motorola phone had Sony ,Samsung and Nokia phones in the past oh and a phillips lol .

Thank you for any help slight_smile

Didnt post this came up dont know what it means sorry. Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Try again.

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Thank you @MI5 hope i like it for what i need. Just found my memory card hope both memory and sim are same size. Memory card was in my S5 mini bet its got stuff on i have forgot about lol.

Thank you @Cleoriff cant believe my S6 got a cracked screen . I used to drop my Nokias outside from a great height onto pavement it used to fall into bits but screen was always ok lol. S6 fell in kitchen onto lino/cushion type floor and grrr lol 

I have ordered one being delivered between 2-6pm . I will take my S6 up to market sometime and get it repaired . 

Looking for a case now but dont think Amazon have the case i want 😞 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00VHQU15A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Off to fleabay to look slight_smile

I have same on my S6 and just single white tiger on my laptop case lol. 

Message 11 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

If you like different cases...with animals on @Poppysmum Have a look at this one..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/vnn/CaseHome-Motorola-Protector-Transparent-Anti-shock-Beautiful-G4-Water...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 37

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

That looks nice but is it pink lol i not really a pinkie person but off to have another look wink

Message 13 of 37

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Had another look got a couple hours before i decide will make dinner then decide lol wink

Message 14 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

That looks nice but is it pink lol i not really a pinkie person but off to have another look wink

Different colours, different designs and glows in the dark....Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 37

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Poppysmum  If you're intending to get the S6 repaired in a market in order to sell it, make sure you back up what you have on the phone, and then factory reset and encrypt it before you take it in. Here is a tutorial on how to do it. Hopefully your screen still works even though it's cracked:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-wipe-android-phone-or-tablet/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 16 of 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Memory card is a standard sd so will be ok.
From memory the G4 uses a nano sim but most SIM cards are triples these days so you just push out the middle bit if you need it smaller.
Keep the other bits of the sim in case you need an adapter to make it bigger at any time.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 37

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@Poppysmum  If you're intending to get the S6 repaired in a market in order to sell it, make sure you back up what you have on the phone, and then factory reset and encrypt it before you take it in. Here is a tutorial on how to do it. Hopefully your screen still works even though it's cracked:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-wipe-android-phone-or-tablet/

Thank you Bambino i have saved that link in my favourites slight_smile

Message 18 of 37

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

Different colours, different designs and glows in the dark....Smiley Very Happy

Ordered the deer case thank you @Cleoriff its coming tomorrow. I always have trouble putting screen protectors on so that will be hit or miss if it stays on wink

When its been despatched will have to go on Amazon chat and tell them to tell courier to leave in safe place if it arrives while i am at mums. They bound to pack it in a ginormous box instead of a cardboard letterbox envelope LOL

I bought phone through Topcashback and got £1-80 pending slight_smile

While i am talking to you @Cleoriff i didnt win no prizes in advents this year 😞 

Message 19 of 37

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Memory card is a standard sd so will be ok.
From memory the G4 uses a nano sim but most SIM cards are triples these days so you just push out the middle bit if you need it smaller.
Keep the other bits of the sim in case you need an adapter to make it bigger at any time.

Thank you @MI5

Sorry took awhile answering i was Kudosing and wouldnt let me do more in a minute so i had to wait to carry on .

Message 20 of 37