Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

HTC Photos

My photos keep disappearing. I do what they say and take another photo and sometimes I recover the lost ones, but right now I've lost them all and no amount of taking a photo/video is recovering the photos. Any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nougat

Just had a firmware update but in settings/software nothing seems to have changed. Anyone know what the update is for as I'm thinking is it some kind of virus in light of the latest scares.

Zoon by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nougat finally released for the O2 Galaxy S6!!!

WOOHOO!!!! Finally!!!! Some 8 months and 23 days after it was first released, Android Nougat has just been downloaded to my O2 32GB Galaxy S6 and is currently being installed as I type. If you have an S6, check your software update in Settings. It wa...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phoning local numbers in Madrid

I recently terurned home from Madrid were I tried several times to call a local number despite being connected to Movisar and having added roving to my profile ... any thoughts?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mic doesnt work

Is any one else havin problems with phone after new samsung update

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No voice instructions in Google maps

Please can anyone help? I have a Sony Xperia Z5 compact that I have started to use for navigating since my Garmin sat nav stopped working. The Maps app is version 9.51.1 (#951100223). In navigation settings, I can only sometimes hear the voice when I...

Franco999 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S3 - Trash Folder

My Galaxy S3 is nearly full, but on looking at the phone I find there is a Trash folder with nearly 1Gb of files, folders etc. What process empties the trash can? I can only find how to empty cache. Any help? Pam

PamCH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim card

hello ive just recieved a new pay monthly sim as my old one was damaged. how do i activate it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos