Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Active Europe raoming

Kindly please active Europe raoming which cost 1.99 per day. Please advise

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

forget unlock pattern

ive forgotten my screen unlock pattern and usually have to try 5 times then wait 30 seconds then enter a 4 digit code which lets me in. i only have to do this if my phone has been turned off completely. after a software update last night it is requir...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

I requested to keep my old phone number, phoned with my pac code,i received a verifcation code,what am i supposed to do with that,i have removed old sim,started using new sim,i presume within 24 hrs it will be all done,or am i supposed to keep old si...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waitrose will not connect through

Recently Waitrose changed the O2 welcome page (all ads) since I cannot connect. It gets as far as the advert page and says welcome (my name) so it's all working. But there is no internet. ? At the top says open your browser to complete, and it just c...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

Hi anyone else out there having a long wait for a sim swap. Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not responding

LG G4 went blank, tried reboot, removed battery and SIM. LG welcome screen appears then goes blank again. Nothing else happens.How do I fix it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hiya, I dont like my sony... can i upgrade

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S8+ screen scratches

Just noticed that I have deep-ish scratch just off the middle of the screen. Not sure when or how it was caused.I do have insurance the premier insurance through o2 so was wondering if it was worthwhile using the insurance to get this sorted.Had to h...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi, how do I add a new credit card to my account. I can't find "my o2 wallet". Which it says to go to ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warranty on s7 edge.

Hello, 2months ago I bought samsung s7 edge, few days ago when i got update for google play app, my phone got reset, and it's stuck at samsung logo screen until battery is dead. I was reading many posts telling that it's a bootloop problem, if I flas...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos