Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! my o2 app no longer compatible?

hi all, ive had the my o2 app on my samsung gt-s5830i (android 2.3.6 gingerbread) for a good couple of years, recently the pin wasn't working to log in so i uninstalled it thinking it may help with a fresh install, but now i cannot download it, i get...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy J7

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy J3 from your Worthing store and paid £109.99. I was told that my monthly payment would be £8.00 with no contract period. However on checking my account today I find that my tariff is £8.18 monthly with a 24 month...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New LG G5

Hello!!! Received my LG G5 yesterday, SIM card etc in and I am sure I need to do something else to activate it, but I cant remember what!? Grrr most frustrating, done an email trawl and been through the O2 site but not sure what I need to do

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! geting nano sim card

I use to standard sim card. I would ask how could I get a new nano sim card with the same mobile number.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus Motorola: Corrupt

Updated Android last night. This morning phone will not turn on and says: Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly. Visit this link on another device: g.co/ABH. O2 chat is offline so I can't speak to a technician, and I c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I have followed sim swap process and old sim/phone de activated 2hours ago but new sim/phone has not. Any suggestions please as now I have no phone that works?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About buying a new phone from an external site

Hi all, I'm interested in the Sony Xperia Z5 (standard, not compact or premium, prefer white colour) and after speaking to staff in local retail outlets and looking on the site I found a comparitively cheaper option on the site I've pasted at the bot...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clever Teaser

Google will unveil their new phones on October 4th

Bambino by Level 72: Oracle
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Nougat rolling out to Nexus 6P

Got a Nexus 6P? Looking to chomp into some Nougat?Great news, Nougat (Android 7.0) is now rolling out to our users. It has only made its way to a small number at present but Google will continue to roll our update out across the rest of the week, so ...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos