Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 SD card removed unexpectedly

Searching on Google seems to indicate that this is a common fault with the Galaxy S3 and S4. In short, I have a 64GB Scan micro SD card which holds all my music and video; when playing files held on the SD card I will get a 'SD card removed unexpecte...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G at 900mh on S3

I am using a Galley s3 have good coverage on both 900 and 2100 How can I get my phone to connect at 900mz it only connects at 2100

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

sending emails

why can i not send emails on my samsung galaxy s3 using my tiscali email address yet i can receive them via this address.i either get network error ocurred or unable to connect to email server to verify your account information, no response from serv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia z external battery connector cover message

I upgraded to an Xperia Z in June, I have noticed that the external cover for the battery connector is easily popped open. When I switch the phone on I get the message about 'water resistance, please close the external covers'. It is closed. So I am ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S3 mini Jelly bean 4.2.2

Hi All, Does anyone know if the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini will get the Jelly bean 4.2.2 update ? If so has o2 announced when they plan to release it ? James

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One texts not being received

For around a week or so, my HTC One has been unable to receive texts, until I make a phone call which seems to reopen the line again and the texts start coming in. The weird thing is my network signal is at max, which makes me think it may be an issu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reciving phone calls

I have a galaxy s4 and it has been working fine up untill recently I have having some issues reciving phone calls (from anybody not specific people or devices) I seem to be able to make phone calls ok its just reciving them and I have found a phone r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phonebook on bluetooth

I've just dragged myself into the 21st century and got a smartphone (Samsung S3 mini) it has paired with bluetooth in my car but not loaded contacts, does anyone know whether it's phone or car problem?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos