Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I edit the homepage?

Can I replace the default data usage with minutes usage instead of going through the menu. Minute usage is the only reason I got the app.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Hi, I have just purchased a Samsung galaxy on pay and go, can anyone tell me why I am receiving a message every day that says I have used £1.00 of data when I have not used the phone.Thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS sending-charges

I just got a new Android phone,tried to send my friend a pick by mms and it wouldn't send.switched on the data switch/data enabled and it sent right away.only to find out the data switch charges me to have it switched on.my old Nokia didn't need the ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fed up with being charged a mms for a text

Fed up with this now ... if I send an average lebngth text it automatically goes as an mms and then charges me ... there is no way to find out the max length of a message before it gets sent this way. I didnt sign up for this and therefore 02 are bre...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app payg

Hi all, just a quick question i think i know the answer to - is it possible to view my remaining data bolt on allowance via the my o2 app?When i select bolt ons it just shows the type and anniversary date but no remaining allowance. I know i can chec...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! block phone

hi I block my phone, I write 3 times wrong pin number and i need puk but I do not have

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android ant+

Hey all,Does anyone with a finger on the pulse of all things Android know if there are any more phones in the pipeline that will be ant+ enabled off the shelf? I know some of the Sony phones did have this, but was hoping this may be in the pipeline f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS - incorrect server response

I have a Samsung galaxy ace and have been trying to send a picture message this morning but it's failed and I get a message stating incorrect server response. How can I fix this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia SP internet connection not working when wifi off

Hi, tried to report this problem to O2, they've sent me to book an appt with a guru, but none avail for 2 weeks.Problem is - internet access works well when on wifi. Recently started needed internet when out and about. But it just will not load.Have ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Experia Z lost 3g

Hi.I recently bought a Sony Xperia Z, with no issues. For 2 weeks I always had perfect "H" aka 3G signal for internet. I then went away to Cornwall and could barely even get a "G", which isn't even enough to load Facebook's homepage. I was with frien...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos