Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

s4 4.4.2 - losing signal

Since the upgrade to 4.4.2 my phone is dropping signal and saying no network very frequently. I have been missing important calls all over the place, and not getting texts or voice mail till hours after. Normally once I have made an outgoing call.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Ace - cant activate data network connection

Have text ACTIVE to 2020 and still can't activate data network connection Have gone to Settings> Wireless and Networks> Mobile networks> ticked Use packet data, and till it won't activate data network connection and therefore I can't use the internet

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gs3 4.4 kitkat update

Hi guys how are you doing? When will the be an update to 4.4 kitkat for the gs3? I have heard it may be happening soon?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 3 stability update

Not sure if this is on O2 yet but would advise checking my unbranded note 3 just got a 27mb update I had to check for it for stability fixes not sure on what yet but may solve some of the little quirks from kit kat

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia Z2

Hey Everyone, You all know that the Sony’s new premier phone the Xperia Z2 is coming to O2 soon, with an exclusive Purple variant only on O2! We all remember those iconic phone in the water pictures from the Z1, now Sony has done it again! That's rig...

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Hi all why can't I get 4g on my SAMSUNG S4 I have a new simI'm in a good coverage areaCheers....

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S3 Wireless Unstable after reboot

Good Morning Posting on behalf of my husband who is with another network (rolls eyes). He has an S3 (unbranded), did the upgrade, and never rebooted as I told him too and kept getting the wireless unstable message. I sat and backed up, reset, and res...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! kitkat has stopped my phone from working

My new note 3 is next to worthless. I have now not been able to use my phone for 4 weeks. Endless factory resets. The latest solution.. take it t poo my local 02 shop.. The problem.. I'm in paris. Shame on 02 for letting this update on their network....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim with upgrade

I'my with O2 monthly contract and just upgraded to the sony z2. Git the phone and there was a sim card with the phone. Question is do I just use my existing sim or do I have to use the new sim?I already have the micro sim that is 4G

masterwai by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I have to install .681 before I can get the .575 bug fix

My z1c has been telling me that the .681 Kitkat is waiting to be installed but I chose to ignore it after reading Sony forums - so I currently still have Jelly Bean. I was hoping to just install the Kit Kat fix .575 (I imagined it would be complete K...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos