Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How reset counter simlock code

SIM/Network Lock [ New ] Options on ‎26-11-2013 16:27 Hello, I am O2 pay Monthly costumer and I would like to use different SIM card in my phone. I am not from UK so when I am travelling to my country I would like to use my home SIM card. I have "net...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim swap

Iv just upgraded to an s5, the guy in the shop did a sim swap! All my contacts have disappeared! They r not even visible on my old phone! Can i get these back??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia M2 Kitkat 4.4.2 update

On the 18th of August, over two weeks ago, the rollout had begun for android version 4.4.2 for the Sony Xperia M2. On the official Sony blog it can be seen that many Xperia M2 users have received the update as shown by comments on the blog and from o...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC one V cant connect

Can anybody help me iv got a Htc one V its driving me mad i cant get it connect to o2 or other networks im payandgo dos it av different settings thanks Can i ask wot do people think of it ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia tablet z 4g (o2) update to 4.4.4 now live

Tablet updates often get overlooked but as many z2 customers got the tablet z, just a quick note to let you know that o2 has rolled out the 4.4.4 update for 4g tablet z's via pc companion or Sony Ericsson update service.Not sure what's different as I...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Htc one m8 cracked screen

Does anyone know how much will it cost to replace the screen. Only had the phone 3 months =( . Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Desire X Low Storage Warning Constantly

Hi, I have a Desire X and I constantly have the low storage warning coming up. The only apps that are actually installed on the phone are the bloatware that comes with the phone that I never use. I can't move them to the sd card (I don't think).When ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

e mail

I can't send e mail on my Galaxy GT-S5830i

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! helpppp

How do I save my apps to my memory card? All it says is music, photos and videos to transfer?

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6

I order iphone 6 now I can't find my order on my o2 account any ideas had all emails except the conformation 1 any help xx

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos