Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

e mail

I can't send e mail on my Galaxy GT-S5830i

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! helpppp

How do I save my apps to my memory card? All it says is music, photos and videos to transfer?

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6

I order iphone 6 now I can't find my order on my o2 account any ideas had all emails except the conformation 1 any help xx

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

confirmation email

Hi.i ordered a galaxy s5 from O2 online shop today at 1pm.i got the "thank you for you order email and number" but i didnt receive any confirmation email.Any idea?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff charges

Hi, iv been a customer of O2 for 2years on contract. I have samsung s2 but due upgrade. On reviewing different tariffs for S5 I'm wondering if you can tell me why it is £38 a month for 2GB unlimited calls and text through O2 website but only £33 for ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One thumbnails in contact list

When I link my contacts to their Facebook, Twitter, what's app accounts etc the profile pictures are not visible to choose as their profile picture on my phone?Why and can it be fixed?

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 6

I know it's only a couple of days after the whole MWC thing. Then I see a rumour about the Nexus 6 and speculation about 64-bit processing and a slightly curved design. There was some other things about Android 5 (Key Lime Pie) being a native 64-bit ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cosmetic damage cost?

I have the Samsung galaxy s5 & the camera lens has cracked and it isn't covered by insurance ..how much does it roughly cost to repair? The camera still works and stuff.

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy Ace suddenly not receiving or sending texts

Hi,can anyone help, phone working fine earlier in day now not receiving or sending texts.i can still ring out and receive calls.No settings have been changed,tried shutting phone down and all obvious things.Thanks

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring contacts

Can anyone help ?? i have transferred my sim from my S2 to my S4 without saving the contacts to my sim first. Can the labouriuos task of typing in the contacts be saved easier i.e. by downloading them to a PC and then onto the new S4. i have tried lo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos