Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transferring contacts

Can anyone help ?? i have transferred my sim from my S2 to my S4 without saving the contacts to my sim first. Can the labouriuos task of typing in the contacts be saved easier i.e. by downloading them to a PC and then onto the new S4. i have tried lo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motorola E

First ever time I have used such a lovely touch screen phone. However, I seem to have a problem with E Mails, the phone will not accept my Password which I use on my Laptop, am I being silly in not understanding what to do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 Sound Issues

All, I've recently discovered an anoying issue that has developed with my Galaxy S4 GT-I9505. All of a sudden, the ear-piece speaker has stopped working. Not only that but the headphone jack sound quality is now terrible. This is the same using any m...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 to start selling Note 4 end of September...apparently!

Saw this today and it seems the Note 4 will retail at £599.99 and O2 will start selling it at the end of September....http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2363442/galaxy-note-4-pre-orders-go-live-in-the-uk

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google apps update issue

OK, get your heads round this problem......On mobile data I can download and update apps.On wifi I can download but cannot update apps.Everything else works fine on wifi and this is the same across 3 devices, all are on the same Google account and I'...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moto E freezes when ringing out.

Hi.I have just got a Motorola Moto E on contract.The problem I have is intermittent. When I ring someone the phone freezes and I have to swith it off to get it working again, then it works fine for a while until it does it again. Also if I text it re...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tablet and phone with same google account

I have a Samsung phone, so obviously have a Google account. But my question is if I was to get an Android Tablet as well, can the same Google account be on the tablet as on the phone from the point of view of apps I have already paid for. I was able ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia m2 kit kat upgrade

Hi folks was just wondering if 02 plan to bring the new kit kat update to xperia m2 sony put the software out in mid august so just wondered when or if we can expect to see it. many thanks freddie

didd1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s3

My phone is less than two yrs old.. It freezes up a lot,throws me out if a lot of apps,overheats badly and now I sometimes get wavey vertical lines going thru it, I took some pics not long after and every single pic had red vertical lines going thru ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Water Damage

Hi guys, I need help. I'm in the USA with the army at the minute, and the Sony Xperia Z2 I bought 3 weeks ago packed in after getting some water on it. I'm not back in the UK for about 6 weeks, and then I'm straight off to somewhere else. This phone ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos