Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pixel XL on either O2 and EE

Hi community With the Note 8 not realistically coming out until at least Sept and coming the end of my contract, it is time to think of my next phatlet. Hence, I am looking at both the Pixel XL monthly deals under both networks. Not easy ploughing th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hello! iwashed my phone, I dont have insurance what now?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of messages

Just received my monthly bill which has increased by £30 ?It says I have spent £30 on messages when I hardly send anyPlease explain.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Phone Repairs?

Was wondering if O2 offer a repair service to fix broken screens? I droppped my phone and chipped the corner so i've got a little fracture forming at the bottom of my phone.Can't seem to find anywhere on the O2 site that mentions repairing of phones....

Resolved! Samsung Tablet with keyboard case

Took the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 10.1 out on a pay monthly contract recently. It was offered with a free Keyboard case, for which you had to wait two weeks to order. This arrived today, but is basically useless as the Galaxy Tab A 2016 10.1 does no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia x compact

Hi just received my new sony xperia x compact and transfered all files from my old phone i then went to personalise my contacts ringtones and message notification sounds but the only options i am given is the horrible built in sony ringtones, so my q...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blocking

if ive lost my phone but got the box, if i brought the box to a store would you be able to block it? or would i need proof? and what proof would be needed By the way on pay as you go sim

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart Watch

My daughter bought me a smart watch ,and I wanted to know if I could get a sim that uses my number and this goes on my bill?And how much this would cost?Regards Pam Kay

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! micro sim

my girlfriend has a android for xmas??? but it will only take a micro sim???? she is on a o2 contract and wants to keep her number???? how can she don this?????

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos