Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! blocking

if ive lost my phone but got the box, if i brought the box to a store would you be able to block it? or would i need proof? and what proof would be needed By the way on pay as you go sim

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart Watch

My daughter bought me a smart watch ,and I wanted to know if I could get a sim that uses my number and this goes on my bill?And how much this would cost?Regards Pam Kay

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! micro sim

my girlfriend has a android for xmas??? but it will only take a micro sim???? she is on a o2 contract and wants to keep her number???? how can she don this?????

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

oneplus 3T FM Radio

Google search says internal FM antenna not connected to headphone socket in UK market to deliberately disable FM Radio. O2 online Store and elsewhere on O2 website shows under the tech spec and capabilities of the 'phone:"FM Radio - YES" in three spe...

Jat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cyanogen goes pop

Cyanogen shuttered up early, dns and gerrit offline prematurely instead of the year end.Discuss.Also.. What happens with those cyanogen phones o2 sold in regards to updates n shiz?

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking BQ Aquaris x5

Hi.I just bought Aquaris x5 on pay as you go. Phone Has two sims slot but phone is lock so I can use only two o2 sims... what is The point? They said I can unlock phone after 12 months. Have you got idea how to unlock phone? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why won't my MMS Picture go through with text messages.

Hello, I have a J3 Galaxy Samsung phone. I can send ordinary texts but when I attach a mms picture they just keep failing. I have turned my wi-fi off and put the mobile data usage on but still have the same problem. I would be very grateful if anybod...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement phone - no charger?

So I have been having issues with my LG G5, keeps having a constant loop of the start up screen and wont stay on. I had also recently cracked the back camera lense so thought I may aswell send that off using my insurance. there was no more LG G5's in...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus 3T - Sim lock confirmation

Hi All, I have seen a few posts around here stating that the OnePlus 3 was shipping unlocked as per the AMA on reddit and widely unknown to the o2 staff but do we have any confirmation that this same rule applies to the 3T? I would be interested in p...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viewing my bill

I'm trying to view my bill for December but its only showing November's.I'd there any way around this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos