Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail help

Ok then cleverclogs.....can anyone tell me if its possible to set up 2 seperate Voicemail greeting on one handset? Need to allocate 1 voicemail greeting to weekdays and another for weekends

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s7 edge blue

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the blue coral version will be coming to O2? I'm due an upgrade soon and would like to get it if I can. Thanks in advance

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Number

Hi, I would like to know my PAC number please? thanks 

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Samsung speaker

Does anyone know the exact model of the free Samsung speaker available with new O2 phones

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls over my contract limit

I have been told that my contract has gone over my allowed free minutes (1000) and I now have accrued over £150 to pay. I do not believe this but I cant find how to get details of the calls made up to the limit, only those charged after it was allege...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

Why do I lose my signal at home but my son and husband don't I have samsung a3 same as husband

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Phone I want to use with Vodafone need PUK

Hi My daughter give me a galaxy s 5 mini phone I am with vodafone and I wanted to keep my old number so I took it to the vodafone shop and she transfered my number went powered up my new galaxy its now asking for PUK unlock code can anybody help

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia X Android N

Is now available. Will download later when on WiFi

djlukew by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best smart phone with capped tariff on monthly contract

Hi everyone, I want to get my 13 year old granddaughter a phone with a capped tarrif on a monthly contract.She is hell bent on iphone but she is too young and irresponsible so I wondered if anyone can suggest a good alternative? Looking forward to re...

babsg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos