Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I have paid my phone bill but my o2 app isnt updating and its still saying online that i havent paid it,,, i have the e-mail on my phone telling me that it has been paid but i am still confused,,, can you help me??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia XZ Android Oreo

How long can we expect to wait for the update to Oreo on the Xperia XZ? Edit: Just noticed the other thread (7.1.1) with a similar question, feel free to remove. Plus I awnsered my own question as it seemed to take 10 days to get XZP out so would tak...

Incoming calls coming up as unknown

I recently upgraded to a samsung 8s + and since then whenever someone rings me it comes up unknown, i have even sat with another phone in my hand with show ID on and it still doesnt come up.

Tom8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail failing

After upgrading to Android O (8.0) , my voicemail has developed a problem. When I am left a voicemail , the icon does not show in the top left as normal.This is a bit of a problem as I am self employed. After thinking yesterday was unusually quiet , ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung 8plus - nano sim card

Hi, I have just upgraded to a samsung 8plus from the iphone 6. no sim card included? Girl I dealt with didnt mention none came with phone. How do I go about receiving one ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel and WiFi calling

Is there any reason the only device WiFi calling is supported on is Samsung? Samsung, in theory, has the same if not very similar OS to the pixel/other androids but it's only supported on Samsung device.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blokc

Wrong code

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G calling

Can anyone tell me when 4G calling is coming to Cardiff please?

Resolved! Nokia 8 on O2

Hi, this is my first forum post on the Community so apologies if this is in the wrong board.Does anyone know if or when the Nokia 8 will be available direct from O2? I've seen it's at Carphone Warehouse, but I'd rather upgrade and get it directly fro...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

"Call ended" immediately

When I try to call an international mobile number from my O2 Pay & Go Unlimited my call is ended immediately. The same happens to my wife. We are able to call the same number from a BT landline no problem. We are able to call to other international n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos