Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Android security patch not provided by O2! (and major updates?)

Hi, I bought a Pixel 2 XL last week. I was trying to get the latest security patch (Oct 2), so I contacted O2 because I haven't got it yet. Custormer service (chat) said to me that O2 doesn't realise security patches. Even, they didn't answer me whet...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

new online phone purchase

Hello, within the last 30 minutes I purchased a new phone online, the completion page stated an email has been sent conforming the order details, but I have not received an email so far. Should I read anything into this or am I being too efficient?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Turning On_Samsung A3

My Samsung A3 isn't switching on, I thought it was out of charge but have tested it on multiple samsung chargers now, none of which have worked, I have tried reseting but this did nothing. I got the phone from O2 in September after I sent in my broke...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Repair

Recently sent my phone to repair, about two days later i recieved a text saying they were waiting for parts if they dont arrive in five days a new phone would be sent, its been six days and ive heard nothing from then, used the track repair option on...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook

Hi Facebook works fine on my pc but won't connect at all on my new Samsung j5 2017. Downloaded the latest app still no joy. Any ideas?

Ally6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S7 Mystery Issue

I have a mystery issue with Screen surrounding Home Button on Samsung S7. No other problems/bleeding with Main Screen. Phone hasn't been dropped - or been wet. Any one had a similar issue? I have O2 Insure - wondering if to replace entire Screen etc.

Photo on 15-11-2017 at 13.30 #2.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Technical issue

Hi, my wife has a samsung galaxy A3, she put a password to lock her screen. We have tried several times to unlock the screen without success, is there a way she can unlock the phone or reset the phone without losing the content?Thankyou

Resolved! Network PIN

Ive moved to australia and brought a new sim card and plan with an australian company, but when i put the new sim in it asks for a network PIN because its locked. What is the PIN

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

Dear all, i've had my samsung J5 since Feb 2017 and out of the blue I've had a message from voicemail to change the PIN and was wondering why now tonight of all times it's wanting me to change it? Could I have been hacked?cheers

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal, no wifi calling, no TuGo...

Until recently I was using an iPhone 5s. Then I got the email saying that they're scrapping TuGo at the end of this month. We live on a remote farm with truly the most horrendous service both indoors and outside. Naturally the O2 site tells us that t...