Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

S8

Evenin when i tried to wtite this?!! Had my s8 for less than a year had to replace after 8weeks. Stil not working.. i pay 29 a month for fone alone +contract feeI am expected to leave shop with tenpound phone for them to send mine away?? Please help ...

Resolved! Early payment of bill

My bill is due on the 23rd but I paid it early on the 18th... Will my direct debit come out as I don't want to be charged twice?

MandyJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S7 WiFi Calling Setting?

Hi all, Have just upgraded to a Galaxy S7 (direct from O2). I've checked it has the latest firmware, it says it has. Have enabled WiFi and 4G calling through the My O2 app. I just can't for the life of me find where to turn on WiFi calling in the pho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G5 Motherboard replacement

Looking to source a new motherboard for my LG G5. LG won't repair due to physical damage and won't tell me where I can source 1. Part that slots into the bse has snapped off. Phone showed error to remove base and reinsert, noticed the part was stuck ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Alert Message - Phone Services

I've an alert message on my phone "Restricted Access Changed - Voice service is blocked". Does anyone know why this could have appeared, please?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android 7 on HTC One M9

Now that HTC have officially released Nougat for the HTC One M9 (and M10), can you advise when the O2 OTA upgrade will be available?

MadAdaM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I reported my phone as lost and requested a new Sim but had nothing

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal Spam Email

I have a email account which I use as a throwaway for registering at various domains which obviously leaves me open to deluges of spam to that address. It's a very old account which I can easily do without and close down but I just have many sites th...

Screenshot_2017-11-21-09-19-32.png
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! what is link to free vr

i bought a samsung 8 over a month a go and told to wait 30 day before i register my free vr but now i cant find the link

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! emergency numbers i.e. ICE

I recieved my new samsung A5 2017 phone yesterday and busy getting it all set up. One thing I havent been able to so is set up my emergency numbers i.e. ICE. As I dont keep well I always have my family numbers on ICE in case I fall ill or have an acc...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos