cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Desire 650 Arctic Blue - Start Button Cover Replacement

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my new HTC Desire 650. Lovely arctic blue colour. Working really well, but just noticed the colour-coordinated cover for the start button has come off at some point and is gone!?

Small issue, I know, but I found it helped to locate the much-used start button.

Any likelihood of replacement being available? Tried searching online, but no joy.

Anyone know any good accessory supply places?

Cheers.

Douglas

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You could try taking it back to where you got it from or have a search on eBay 

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous O2 do have a 14 day change of mind policy.. 30 days if it's faulty https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-returns-and-repairs-policy

Either take it back to the shop, or give customer services a call https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
What is a start button cover?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

HTC Desire 650 Side View showing start button.jpg

Side view of HTC Desire 650 above shows arctic blue coloured cover which is attached to the start button. Without this cover it is harder to locate the start button, particularly in poor light. I have contacted HTC in UK, but no response as yet. Model not even listed under supported phones!?

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Ah, I never knew the cover was removable...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6