cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail notification stuck after number change

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I got my S6 on Thursday but my number didn't change from my old one until today. I had a voicemail to my temporary number but didn't know what number I had to dial you retrieve it. Anyway here I am with my old number back but the vm notification stuck. I have restarted and turned off my phone. Turned vm on and off. Left a new vm and delete it but nothing is getting rid of it. Technically it shouldn't be there at all as it was to the temporary number which now is nothing to do with this phone/number 😖 any ideas would be welcome as it's quite annoying!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125931 Posts
  • 844 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Maybe it will update itself by tomorrow @Anonymous If not and you are still having problems a call to CS should help resolve this http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 125931 Posts
  • 844 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Maybe it will update itself by tomorrow @Anonymous If not and you are still having problems a call to CS should help resolve this http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 149344 Posts
  • 648 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
The problem is that you can no longer access that vm account so if cs can't delete it you may have to factory reset the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Factory reset!? Noo! 😣 OK I'll be patient and see if it disappears. Thank you
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149344 Posts
  • 648 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
It won't disappear by itself - they only go when listened to or deleted by other means.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5