Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlatching code for Sony Xperia xz premium

Nat1231
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I gave my old Sony xz premium to friend but she is moving abroad at the end of the July and I already got issued 2 different unlatching code for the phone from O2 but they don't work but she will have to have to put it a foreign sin card in it so really could use a code which work and the chat function doesn't work so I thought I try here 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ a
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

Nat1231
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've tried both codes about 3 or 4 times as I thought I mistyped it for the first code from O2 that didn't work so they gave me another one that didn't work either 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ but know I need to really get that phone unlocked before my friend moves abroad they told me they need to get unlatching code from Sony but it just feel like they're giving my random codes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie for tagging us in. Sorry @Nat1231 you are having trouble trying to unlock your phone. I can see if we can get someone on our end who can help you with this issue. I will need additional details from you so I will send you a private message here on the community. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6